Get Your Service Advertised On Facebook
Because we believe in community here at Legiit we want everyone to have an opportunity to participate.
What This Means For You
What This Does NOT Mean
- Your service is NOT guaranteed to be advertised. Anything we feel that does not positively represent the Legiit brand won’t be advertised.
- That you will make any new sales. Sometimes people just don’t want what someone offers. If your service is submitted, we run ads to it, and it doesn’t convert, we aren’t going to keep spending money on it. (Both of these points are good reasons for you to get you profile and landing page in order)
Services We Won’t Advertise
- Legiit services only (you’d think this would go without saying. You’d be wrong.)
- Social Signals
- Facebook likes, shares, followers etc…
- Instagram likes, shares, followers etc…
- Reviews etc…
- Any service whose title begins with “I will do X” or anything to that effect.
- Services from people that ask when their service will be advertised, why it wasn’t, or generally do anything that annoys me or any member of the team.
- Services from a profile that does not have a picture and a description
- Anything that shouldn’t be on Legiit in the first place that our QA team hasn’t caught yet.
What You Need To Do
- Send an email to [email protected] with the subject line “Legiit Advertising Submission” if it is not that EXACTLY (without the quotes) it won’t be considered.
- Send a NON AFFILIATE link to your service
- Please do not send the same service more than once
That’s it. This is an amazing opportunity for those of you that have had a hard time getting started, or for those that want to scale.