Your payment is being processed please do not press back or refresh button.
Learn how to set up an eBay business from the ground up for success as a beginner!
Despite selling on eBay as a side hustle, I've amassed over 700 orders from eBay sales. That figure might not be jaw-widening, but it's a solid step toward financial freedom.
And now, I'll love to help you on the journey to financial freedom and selling online.
The best part: you don't even need to own any of the products. That is the beauty of eBay selling!
In this course, I'll walk you through how you can replicate that success too. If you implement the lessons to the letter, I'm confident you'll amass 700 orders in a couple weeks.
● Ingredients of a successful eBay business
● Understanding eBay and her fees
● Optimizing your eBay store
● How to save money when buying and flipping on eBay
● Market research
The primary ingredient of running a successful eBay business is getting the basics right. Create a solid profile (eBay account) and concise product descriptions; flip the marketable items; use high quality photos; perfect your marketing skills; and fine-tune your order fulfillment processes.
Understandably, the minute details are easier said than done. But don't worry, this course will guide you.
In this course, you'll master the basics - and more.
● First, I'll demonstrate how to create a solid eBay account. You'll see what makes or breaks eBay profiles and how to stand out.
● Secondly, I'll help you decide whether to sell with an eBay profile or store. I'll demonstrate the pros & cons of each option.
● Lastly, and most importantly, I'll demonstrate how to source for products, list, market, sell, and distribute them.
Beyond the basics, you'll learn minor (but equally beneficial) tweaks to build your eBay presence. With a fair-medium eBay presence, earning potential buyers' trust will be easier - especially for beginners.
The pricing system on eBay can be somewhat complex. The reason for that is often because of the different fee structures for how you sell.
For example, if you're selling through your eBay profile only, you would be charged insertion fees to create a listing (after the free, monthly 50 slots) and for when the product is purchased (final value fee).
Also, you might be limited by eBay selling limits.
On the other hand, you'll pay a monthly fee for eBay stores. However, you'll enjoy free listings.
Either way, you need to understand which of the two to use. This course will guide you.
I dedicated a module to demystify everything about eBay selling and the attributed charges.
● First, you'll learn what charges apply to your mode of selling.
● Secondly, I'll demonstrate how to calculate all eBay charges (especially final value fees) - tax and order fulfillment inclusive. That way, you won't lose money.
● Lastly, I'll show you how to research products by their fee. That way, you will save money and still compete with other eBay sellers.
Like any digital marketing business, you need to optimize your eBay business to make sales. Research what your ideal customers (eBay buyers) want, and give it to them.
Else, you might wait forever for an order.
Beyond product research, you must come up with the RIGHT name and branding for your business. The little detail matters!
In this course, I'll teach you how to optimize your eBay store and profile without reading tons of branding texts.
● First, I'll show you the optimization tools I used to increase our rankings on eBay searches.
● Secondly, I'll demonstrate how to optimize your store and profile. We'll start from naming, logo, and pictures to building your eBay presence.
● Lastly, I'll share tested, reusable branding templates to build trust quickly to grow your eBay business.
One of the common mistakes I made starting out on eBay was selling to make up the order count. I was buying products on the high end and selling them cheaply.
I have since learned my lesson. Now, I'll help you avoid such losses too.
In this course, you'll learn how to buy at low rates and sell at bargain prices.
● First, I'll demonstrate how to deep-search quality products listed at affordable rates. Here, I'll show other marketplaces you can use if the prices of other eBay sellers are too high for your budget.
● Secondly, you'll learn how to use seller promotions to reduce fees on your higher-priced products.
● Lastly, and most importantly, you'll learn the concept of baiting buyers using low starting bids.
Note: starting your listing at low bidding prices doesn't mean you'll sell at a low fixed price. The chances are that you'll eventually sell for x20 the initial quote because of the competitive bidding that will ensue.
Furthermore, we'll explore other promotions to reduce seller fees to help you save money.
I started doing market research in eBay selling journey quite late. And I wouldn't say it's entirely a pro feature. However, don't worry too much about it if you plan to sell a few items.
On the other hand, if you want to be a full-time eBay seller with a branded eBay store, you need to sell profitable items. For that reason, market research is a no-brainer.
Either way, this course can guide you to have a successful eBay selling experience. I designed a module SPECIFICALLY to teach you how to simplify market research on eBay.
● First, I'll demonstrate how to use eBay's marketing research tools. You'll see and learn how to find the trending products - by the number of searches, views, bids, and orders.
● Secondly, you'll learn to check the eBay history in your niche. That way, you'll avoid selling your products below the market baseline and at a reasonable price - unless that's what you wanted.
● Lastly, and most importantly, you'll learn how to use advanced marketing tools. We'll start with using auctions in eBay's peak time.
Beyond the 5 key points listed above, this course contains additional tips on gaining financial freedom through eBay selling. I'm sure it'll all be worth your time and money.
So, take the first step to being financially free!
Be a pro eBay seller by adding this course to your cart!
For someone whose businesses revolve around digital marketing solutions, the most purchased items on my listings are gun cases and vegetable slicers.
So, don't worry if you don't own the products. You only need a little knowledge of how the products work and an optimized eBay profile or store.
More importantly, stay up to date with the market value of your products.
As much as your profile and store are optimized, dedicate similar efforts to your product descriptions. Don't just list features; explain benefits.
More importantly, keep your description short. Don't include fluff like history and technical jargon - unless you're selling electronics where such details are essential.
Yes. And you can even add products from other online marketplaces!
In fact, a good number of 700 orders are for products sourced from Amazon. I even shipped some of the said products with my Amazon Prime account. And fortunately, the shipping costs are affordable.
Just watch the training and implement it