I have over 8+ years of experience in Full stack Web development, Cyber Security and Penetration testing , where I have advised many companies and persons around the world, assuring security on big projects.
Security Engineer with 8 years of experience in various domains such as:
• Web Application security testing, Vulnerability Assessment, penetration testing and generating reports using tools
• Currently working as CEO and CISO in "cYber aeronautYcs ltd," a cyber security & artificial intelligence agency and as a Project Verifier at TySEVEN , a troubleshooting company.
• I can help operators of hidden services find and fix operational security issues with their services.
• I can help researchers and investigators monitor and track Dark Web sites
• Proficient in Linux operating system configuration, utilities and programming
• Extensive knowledge of hardware, software, and networking technologies to provide a powerful combination of analysis, implementation, and support
• Kali Linux
• Wireless Penetration Testing - WPA, WPA2, WEP
• Antivirus solutions including spyware, malware, etc
• Hardware and software troubleshooting
• Network vulnerability scan and penetration testing
• Familiar with password hash cracking MD5, SHA1, SHA2, etc
• Familiar with routers and switches configuration and installation
• Real-time traffic analysis, network IDS and packet dissection using WireShark.
• Experience with tools: Aircrack-ng, Hydra, Burpsuite, Metasploit, OWASP-ZAP Nmap, Wireshark, Sqlmap, John-Ripper, Nessus.
• Ransomware Decryption
• Email Server support
• AWS cloud support
• GDPR Consultancy & Compliance Assessment
• ISO/IEC 27001 Compliance Audit
• PCI DSS Compliance
• Information Security Audits
• Reverse Engineering
Over the years I have spoken at a number of security conferences, developed free security tools, and discovered serious security vulnerabilities in leading applications.
I am also a Full Stack web developer . I've designed and developed sites for almost 8 years now. In that time I have had several full time jobs working for various roles as tech support, building apps, fixing computers . I would consider myself a professional as I think what I do create is both purposeful and masterful.