My service is adding an Article reader for your blog site. There are plenty of people around the world who read, but what about others who want to listen, maybe your content blogger wants your audience to have an option to listen to your article if they don't want to read.
a lot of voices to choose from- there are lots of voices to choose from like Jenny, Guy, Jason, and Libby. endless voices to choose from.
change voice style- this means I can make them sound terrified or excited while reading, There's more by the way just adding those 2 in here.
the pitch of their voice- means I can make their voice deep or high.
speech speed- this means I can make their voice speed up or slow down, reading super fast or super slow, but nobody doesn't want either or. or maybe you want that who knows.
why this service? most people in the world read a lot of articles. but what about those who want to listen to the article while following along? incredibly long articles can be intimidating, having an audio reader in your articles can go a long way, as having the option for your audience to read or listen.
What I'm getting out of this service?
1. Text-to-speech human voice or AI whichever you prefer.
2. Whatever voice style you choose is out of my options.
3. I can send you a sample of how the voices sound (including voice style, pitch speed, and pitch of their voice) If you want.
4. You Give your audience the option to read or listen of course.
What are the steps to take to complete your order?
1. Send me your Final draft article.
2. Copy and paste your final draft article on the sites. google.com (the reason I'm doing it this way is so I can make sure every word is on there that includes title and paragraphs).
3. Send a copy version over to the text-to-speech software, add whatever voice style, pitch speed, and pitch of voice you want me to add, and listen to make sure everything sounds good.
4. Download the text-to-speech.
5. Turn text to speech into a WAV file.
6. Send the file over to you and you listen to it, If you like the way it sounds that's good, if you don't and want me to change either voice or pitch speed, I'll do that for you.
Thank you Roki for the opportunity, I really appreciate it.