Your payment is being processed please do not press back or refresh button.
Finding a quality freelance writer is a hassle.
Unfortunately you need quality content to rank on Google. I mean, Google indexes the first article on a topic, and regurgitated content falls in the shadows.
Plus there's a chance the original content writer will report you to Google and your article will get taken down!
Wasted time, energy, and money ... Too bad! Explains why an original article is the minimum requirement for any freelance writer along with the ability to write correct grammar.
Once you and your writer have agreed to transact for a plagiarism-free article and article written in correct grammar, you can now covet and ask for more technical skills such as SEO-optimization and thorough research skill.
The process of producing quality content, although not an impossible task, is one that calls for some sympathy for your writer. Some writers cut corners, but anyone doing it the right way must undergo all these steps. For a piece of 500 words content, he/she must:
1. Research at least three great resources on the topic. (Takes about 30 mins to complete)
2. Read the best one of the resources twice to get familiar with the topic. On second reading, he/she jots down notes that help get into the psyche of the article audience and help deliver the article in a new, more useful format. While doing this, he/she also checks the meaning of all technical terms encountered. (Takes combined 3 hours)
3. He/she then combines all the three resources in a new way. (Takes 1 hour)
4. He/she writes a completely new article introduction because he/she now knows the readers better and can produce a more empathetic opening. (30 mins)
5. He/she paraphrases the remainder of the article, writing entirely in his/her own words (rather than merely substituting synonyms here and there, which doesn't make the article original at all). Hopefully you can now see that anytime you purchase a writing gig, you're buying the writer's writing voice or style, something which is a piece of art. Every writer's voice is unique and is as good as what books he/she has read, the sheer quantity of the books, and how many times he/she has written. Plus a dedicated writer spends about 2 hours a day to learn a minimum of ten new words so that he/she is equipped to express any thoughts or emotions. (1hr, 30 mins)
6. He/she proofreads the article to assure an emphatic piece of writing. (30 mins)
7. He/she double-checks with Grammarly. (10 minutes)
8. He/she optimizes your article for search ranking. (20 minutes)
In total, that's 7 hours, 30 minutes of work for 500 words piece of article. Meaning a writer usually can only write one of this per day.
That is also content creation done right - higher chances of article being accepted by Google; also no competitor coming around to threaten you about copying their content!
I am a qualified writer.
If you're not satisfied, you can decide to request refund right away or request modification. If you request refund, I will quickly give you your money back without asking any questions.
Still have questions?
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Please send me a message.
Superfast, excellent work, thanks!!
Superfast, excellent work, thanks!!
Ordered 2 articles, solid writing, a bit of a delay in delivery but I will still give 5 stars. :)
Outstanding work! Well exceeded expectations and went the extra steps providing value-added service
Hi David! Thank you for giving a shot even when you saw no review on the page. It was a pleasure working with you and I have no doubt I can provided even better quality next time!